Here are some great reasons why you should attend:
- CEO-level speaker program sharing insights on the conference theme "The Chemical Industry in Transformation: A new journey begins"
- This event is the foremost meeting place and knowledge-sharing forum in the Middle East for the chemical and petrochemicals Industry.
- Meet and network with over 2,000 expected attendees from more than 50 countries.
- Hear invaluable insights from CEO’s of the world’s largest chemical and petrochemical companies.
- Feedback from past forum’s has always been overwhelmingly positive, declaring the event “one of the leading industry events that mirrors the importance of this region on the global map”.
- The Annual GPCA Forum provides the ideal opportunity for you to take time out of the business and try a fresh approach to new business and strategy development.
- Benefit from the delegate networking tool, enabling you to contact other attendees and arrange meetings in advance of the forum.
Set in the heart of the Middle East and one of the top business hubs globally, the Annual GPCA Forum combines a strategic geographic location with modern travel infrastructure, smart services and facilities, and excellent connectivity from any part of the globe. The forum serves as a meeting point for thousands of industry professionals from the Middle East and beyond, eager to showcase their capabilities, meet with key business partners, and keep up to date with the latest industry trends. A growing exhibition, compelling conference program and seniority of delegates, make it a must-attend for anyone looking to grow their business in the region or reassert their position as a global market leader.
List of attending companies 2017